Sunday, January 4, 2015

Trust

 
 
Last year my word was grateful. I went through a horrible season of anxiety and depression due to my OCD (I will be elaborating on soon). In the mist of this season I didn't understand why my word was grateful since I was filled with fear and doubt. I constantly felt my stomach tighten up from anxiety. There was no relief. Yet somehow, slowly but surely I made it out to the other side into the light. Oh, Lord, he wanted me to know that nothing, nothing, nothing can take away the pain of anxiety and fear but him. He taught me to push through and lean into him. He taught me that life is so valuable, a precious gift not to be taken for granted. He brought love into my life this past year and he let it bloom! I said hellos to new joy and goodbye to people and things that were hard to part with- those comfort zones, those old heartaches and I embraced something new! The greatest thing I learned is to choose. Be grateful for what you have. The talents you pocess, the passions that make your heart beat, the people who love you. Be grateful for each moment even the tough ones. Why the tough ones? because you learn how to live more fully and sweetly. You learn that we shoudn't walk through life alone. We need eachother so badly and God rejoices when we come together.
 
Trust
My new word! God laid it on my heart and I am embracing it. I can't wait to expand on this new word. For now I wanted to share some snapshots of life lately! XOXO


My husband and I! I'm officially a married woman!



 

 
I have a new dog named CoCo Puff and she is crazy but adorable! You can't see her face because she is leaping in the air with some driftwood she picked up while dashing through the fields. Love her energy and joy!

 
I got to see my best friend that I haven't seen in over 3 years!
 
 
Jman kyaking for the first time! I don't think he liked it but I"m proud of him for trying!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Nicole!! This is amazing! I can't wait to hear more....and this has greatly encouraged me! Looking forward to connecting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon!! I'm thankful you were encouraged!

      Delete