Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Got to start somewhere:)




Hi Friends and or soon to be friend! I can't believe how much talent there is in this community of crafters, photographers, writers, artists and the list goes on. I often find my wheels turning will I ever make a mark, can I make a difference, do I have a talent? and I found the answer to be YES! What a blessing we have a savior that has created us each unique with different perspectives, ideas, and talent!!!!

My gift came in unexpected places of pain due to my own mistakes, heartaches, trials, and triumphs. My passion is for the broken hearted, the ones who fall into the same patterns over and over again to find themselves in the pit of despair. My passion is for those looking for redeeming love, a chance to start over again, a clean slate. There is a love that has the power to change our lives from the inside out, the only love that can take each mistake, each tear, every pain and turn it into a blessing. This is the kind of love that Jesus offers and the purpose for this blog is to share my journey through inspirational poetry, stories, and my life as single mom waiting on prince charming, pursuing my dreams, and remaining a woman after Gods heart in the process. I hope anyone who feels defeated, lost, and alone will find encouragement here.

Even the Sparrows
Nicole Renee~~~Romans 12:2































1 comment:

  1. Oh you sweet wonderful lady! Your heart is beautiful, and I look forward to reading more posts from you! New follower. :0)

    ReplyDelete