Friday, August 10, 2012

Potential

Lately I've been thinking a lot about potential…am I all I could be?

As I witness others lives I'm in awe by who they are and wonder how they came to be so amazing.

I think of woman like Beth Moore, Francine Rivers, Gabby Douglas, Helen Keller, Anne Frank, Esther, Ruth, Mother Theresa just to name a few....

I believe that God gave us each at least one thing if not more that makes our heart race with passion

That one thing makes us ponder…..is this what I am called to do or be?

Its going to take BOLDNESS and COURAGE to acheive our potential

There will be times we want to dance on the rooftops and tell the world what we are going to accomplish and other times we will be filled with self-doubt

There will be times that people around us that we love can't see what we see and find that one thing, that burning passion to be unrealistic or a phase of fairytale dreams.

But if its good, pure, lovely, and  true I can tell you it’s a grander plan that only needs the willingness of you

You that unique person and soul, YOU that person that has a story to be told, YOU that person that has potential for the world to know

Potential means we have what it takes, we have the gifts, we have the tools

But we will never see the fruit of all that we can be if we don't work hard to achieve it

So don't bend and don't break

Keep moving forward with your head held high towards what makes your heart beat

Don't let your heart be dismayed  by the distractions of what others have, be inspired by the talents that reside in you
 
Remember there is nothing that can't be done that has already been started in you.

being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.-Phillipians 1:6

Blessings,
Nicole Renee XOXOXOXO

Go for it! Dance on the rooftops and shout out your dreams and make them come true!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. I always question my potential with Jesus...
    New follower from Wiegands. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can.
    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renee, I've also just become a follower of yours! I've found you through Wiegands also. I have in the past thought I've so much passion to give but was unsure of what it was for. What was my passion? and how do I discover it? What is this big thing?
    I've since really focused on the little things, not worrying to much about the big picture, finding amazing qualities in the usually unnoticed or mundane, because that is life and maybe with growth and courage it will lead us in the right direction? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jodie- I agree that the small things will lead us to where we need to be and looking back we will see that there was a grander plan unraveling. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your perspectives, it has been very encouraging to me!

      Delete