Monday, January 9, 2012

Lean on Jesus

Tonight all I want is to lean on Jesus. To rest in the peace he gives to a weary broken heart. To lay down all my dreams and desires to the giver of dreams and desires. Sometimes there are not many words to say, sometimes they have all been said. Sometimes there is nothing left to do but lean on Jesus. My heart is bent towards Christ my heart is bent towards his love, towards adoration, towards the one who can change what I can't, who can make what I can't, and who can be who I can't. Jesus, I need you, here I come to lean on the grace and love you never fail to give.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28



The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalm 34:18

No comments:

Post a Comment