Monday, January 7, 2013

Listen

Psalm 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

Quiet the world around you

The people, voices, and expectations

Take a moment  to hear his still voice

Like sheep we often stray and need his discernment

Stop trying to figure it out on your own, a puzzle with a missing piece

Cease the endless questions of how, why, when, where?

Clear out the chaos that breaths distraction

Open your ears, heart, and soul

Listen

And be led


XOXO
Nicole Renee

4 comments:

  1. I was immediately in love with your blog when I found it-you are very talented! Look forward to reading more! God bless-following from meetup monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison, so sweet and love your blog also!!

      Delete
  2. It really done me good to read this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn for stopping by, its always great to see you on here!!

      Delete